#Job No. TD47c.
Service Engineer (Facilities)
£38,000 to £40,000 OTE £45,000 + On call Standby + Overtime Paid at Premium Rates + Laptop + Phone + Pension + 20 Days Holiday rising Annually to 25 + Travel Expenses
Monday to Friday + 1 in 5 24/7 on call rota
Service Engineer required for a leading facilities management company who can off the opportunity to work in a fast paced, interesting role with excellent earning potential.
The Service Engineer will suit candidates who are familiar with food retail environments who have multi trade experience. You will need to be comfortable visiting 4 to 5 sites a day across London, you will use a pre-paid oyster card to travel day to day. You will need to comfortable in fast paced food establishments and working in kitchens and customer facing environments. You will need to hold 17th/18th edition with level 3 test and inspection or equivalent, to sign off on electrical work completed on site.
The Service Engineer role will involve the planned maintenance and repair of all building/facilities including electrics, joinery, plumbing, drainage, tiling etc. You will log all work through a laptop and will work 1 in 5 weeks on a 24/7 call out rota. You will receive a £200 standby allowance as well as premium rates for any hours you are called out.
* Multi trade PPM work in food retail environments
* Mobile work across London with a pre-paid oyster card
* Experience with electrical, mechanical, plumbing, plastering repair/maintenance
* Comfortable travelling around London day to day
* Comfortable working a 1 in 5 on call rota
* Hold 17th/18th edition with Level 3 Test and Inspection or equivalent to sign off on electrical work completed on site