#Job No. RM521A.
Facilities Manager (Manufacturing)
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
£35,000 to £40,000 DOE + 4% employer, 4% employee pension + 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Facilities Managerr required for a well-established manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to work in an autonomous role with overall responsibility for the facilities department.
The role will suit facilities/site services engineers or facilities managers with experience in any manufacturing/ industrial environment. You will have experience of working on water tanks, pumps, compactors, waste treatment plants, automatic doors and roller shutters and have a good electro-mechanical knowledge.
Based at a large and modern plant you'll be responsible for ensuring pre planned maintenance and reactive maintenance of all site services equipment across the site. This is a fast moving, high volume and highly regulated manufacturing environment. You will get involved in CCTV Management, Pest Control, Security and Waste Management alongside general day to day facilities duties in the company offices.
The company are the largest provider of their product in Europe and can offer long term career stability.
* Site Maintenance including CCTV management, pest control and utilities monitoring.
* Maintain preventative maintenance programs.
* Creating annual inspection reports.
* Ensuring repairs are carried out on time and in budget.
* Completing periodic evacuation drills.
* Working across the production plant and company offices.
The Facilities Manager:
* Facilities Maintenance experience within a production/ industrial environment.
* Strong electro-mechanical knowledge.
* Any H & S experience highly desired.