Field Service Engineer jobs in Braintree / Luton Bennett
 

Apply for Vacancy

Field Service Engineer

Field Service Engineer

#Job No. AH5.

  • Location:

    Braintree

  • Salary:

    Market related

  • Type:

    Permanent

Job Description:

Field Service Engineer (Roller Shutter Doors)

Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm

Covering Essex and South East

£20,000 to £30,000 a year + Lots of Overtime available (1.5X to 2 X rate) + Call Out 1 in 4 + Van + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.

Field Service Engineer required for an established growing company. This is a great chance to join a professional business offering full product training and unlimited voluntary overtime.

To apply for the role, candidates need to have mechanical maintenance/service experience. The role is servicing automatic and industrial doors in both residential and commercial properties. Full training will be given on the products for those with no experience. Applicants need to be comfortable in a customer facing role and a team player. All engineering backgrounds are encouraged but those from facilities, ex forces and similar transferrable roles are encouraged to apply.

The role will be servicing and installing a wide range of automatic gates and shutters across Essex and surrounding areas of the UK for 80% of the time. The other 20% will require you to travel through the UK. You’ll work closely with a team of engineers in the area and liaise with other departments to ensure the work is carried out to the required standards. The role includes door to door travel, overtime and a call out rota – approximately 1 week in 4 paid at premium rates.

This is a great chance to be part of professional and friendly company in an interesting and varied role.

The Role in brief:
* Service and repair of automatic and industrial doors.
* Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm and 1 in 4 Call out Rota.
* Essex Territory 80% of the time with the remaining 20% covering the rest of the UK.

The Service Engineer required:
* Service Engineer, Mechanical maintenance, facilities, ex-forces or similar transferable mechanical engineering background.
* Any electrical wiring skills are highly desired.
* Able to pass a DBS check as you will be working in environments such as schools, hospitals etc.
* Team player with excellent customer facing skills.