#Job No. GR251.
Field Service Engineer (CNC)
Midlands based, covering UK wide customer base.
£30,000 - £37,000 + Great overtime opportunities (OTE £40k - £50K) + 40 hours per week (paid door to door) + Pension + laptop + iPhone + Company Vehicle + Paid expenses.
Field Service Engineer required due to expansion, for a well-established CNC machinery repair specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation who truly value their staff. The company offer excellent training and have great overtime opportunities.
To apply for this role, you will ideally be an electrically biased engineer with knowledge of CNC Machine tools, three phase power, controls and I/O circuits. All engineering backgrounds will be considered. Candidates need to be happy in a customer facing role with overnight stays approximately 2-3 times a week.
The role will involve all aspects of machine tool maintenance including diagnosis of three phase motors, drives/inverters, hydraulics, pneumatics and electro-mechanical systems. Covering mainly the Midlands to the South west area with occasional travel across the UK, you will be responding for attending machine breakdowns and conducting preventative maintenance on a wide range of CNC machinery.
This is a great opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a company which is looking to grow extensively, provide training and a fantastic working environment and other excellent benefits.
* Electrically biased role.
* Reactive and preventative maintenance of CNC Machines.
* Fault finding on a range of machinery.
* Overnight stays approximately 2-3 times a week.
* Some European travel will be required for training.
The Service Engineer:
* Previous CNC Service experience essential.
* Working as an autonomous Engineer.
* Experience and understanding of Siemens, Heidenhain and Fanuc control systems.