#Job No. TW476.
Field Service Engineer (Gas Detection)
Covering the South of the UK
£30,000 to £32,000 + Van + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Tools + Benefits
Field Service role on offer with a stable employer that values a good work life balance.
The role will suit candidates with any electrical and/or instrumentation background as full product training can be given either in-house or by the manufacturer.
The well-established business is recruiting as they have recently won a number of new service contracts. You will service a range of mainly fixed and some portable gas detection equipment at client sites spread throughout the south of the UK. There will be occasional stay away and you manage your diary for this gas detection solutions business.
The Field Service Engineer role:
* Servicing a range of mainly fixed and some portable gas detection equipment.
* Role is covering the South of the UK.
* Preparing for service visits and ensure all equipment is available.
* Completing the relevant paperwork to record all work undertaken.
* Communicating with Service Coordinator on all scheduled works.
* As business needs it may be necessary to travel outside of area to cover sickness, holidays or support larger projects.
The Field Service Engineer:
* Will be an experienced Service Engineer.
* Will have experience of working on gas detection equipment or will have electrical and / or instrumentation experience.
* Good customer facing skills.
* Self-motivated and driven to increase business.