#Job No. JS109.
Field Service Engineer (Vehicle Electrics)
£27,000 + Overtime @ time and a half + Profit Reward Scheme + Company Vehicle + Laptop +
Mobile Phone + 32 Days Holiday + Pension
Field Service Engineer position available for candidates with knowledge of vehicle electrics. This role involves national travel to service, repair and install vehicle CCTV and digital recording systems.
The role will suit candidates with knowledge of vehicle electrics who are looking for a home based autonomous role. The role involves UK wide coverage and regular overnight stays. The role also involves regular Saturday voluntary overtime (on average working one or two per month).
The company are a small and stable business who are rapidly growing. They are increasing their Field Service team as they continue to win new contracts. The job role is varied involving engineering elements, product demonstrations and customer training.
The Field Service Engineer Role:
* Service, repair and install vehicle CCTV and digital recording systems.
* Role is biased around vehicle electrical work.
* Product demonstration and training customers to use the products.
* National travel with regular stay away (on average 2 days per week).
* Voluntary overtime available (approximately 2 Saturdays per month).
The Field Service Engineer:
* Will have a strong understanding of vehicle electrics.
* Can be from ANY related background, e.g. Service Engineer, Vehicle Electrician, Mechanic.
* Happy for UK wide travel, stay away and to work on average 2 Saturdays per month.