#Job No. KS56.
£28,500 Basic Salary + Van + Overtime + Pension + Training Package
Service Engineer required for international manufacturer and service provider of materials handling equipment. This is great chance for those looking to transfer skills into a new market and receive fantastic training and earning potential.
The role will be suitable for multi-skilled Maintenance or Service Engineers / Technicians from any kind of maintenance / service background. This includes materials handling equipment/forklifts, access equipment, construction plant, agricultural, mining machinery, automotive technicians/HGV or ex forces engineers from REME, Navy or RAF backgrounds.
You will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown coverage on a range of materials handling machinery and associated equipment in the Northampton area. No UK travel or stay away is ever required.
One of the industry leaders for many decades in the UK engineering market, this company offers long term security and ongoing personal development in line with technological advancements to all of its Service Engineers.
* Carry out planned maintenance and repair activities on materials handling machinery within the Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
* Reactive breakdown coverage on the full range of forklifts/materials handling equipment in use on customer locations
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment.
* A Service Engineer/ Maintenance Engineer or Technician from electrical/mechanical engineering background.
* Willingness to take on a comprehensive training programme.