#Job No. KS64.
Service Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
Territory – Bristol and Surrounding Areas
£25,000 Base + Overtime (OTE £30,000) + Call Out + Van (Can be used for personal use) + Laptop + Phone + Private Healthcare + 5% Company Pension + Daily Lunch Allowance + PPE + Specialist Tools + Customer Incentive Scheme
Core Hours - 39 a Week Monday to Friday
Service Engineer required for a successful market leading company operating worldwide. The company are looking for engineers due to growth. The business specialise in the installation, service and repair of industrial and commercial weighing equipment.
The company look after their engineers offering an excellent benefits package and on the job product training.
The role will suit electrical or mechanical engineers who have experience servicing and repairing products, applicants must be able to use an electrical test meter to diagnose faults. You’ll be fault finding on sensors, digital displays etc. The mechanical work is basic, bearing changes to ensure the range of motion is smooth and can give an accurate reading. The candidates can be from a wide range of industries including ex-forces, forklift, heavy plant, facilities maintenance etc.
The candidate will be based from home travelling to clients sites to carry out service and repair work in Bristol and South West on a range of equipment from belt weighers to industrial weighbridges. The successful candidate will be paid door to door and the hours of work are flexible depending on the work load. You’ll be working in environments such as quarries, minerals, agri-bulk, food etc.
The company are a worldwide organisation with a fast growing in team in the UK. This is a great chance to become a competent engineer in a company that offers great benefits.
* Providing maintenance & breakdown repairs on specialist weighing equipment
* Mechanical and electrical fault finding
* Some installation and commission when needed
* Primarily covering Bristol, surrounding areas and South West when needed.
* Call out rota – approximately 1 week in 8-12 weeks
* Training in the UK and abroad
* Stay away when needed, approximately once a week
* Paid door to door
* Electrical or mechanical engineer
* Must be able to use an electrical test meter to diagnose faults
* Hold an electrical or mechanical qualification
* Any experience on weighing equipment would be advantageous but not essential