#Job No. EA398.
Field Service Engineer (Mobile Plant/Preventative Maintenance)
Service Area within an hour range.
Competitive Salary + Overtime Paid at a Premium (10 Hours min overtime available per week) + Call out Rota + 22 Days Holiday increasing with Service + Bank Holidays + Death in Service + Contributory Medical Insurance Scheme + Sickness Scheme + Employee Benefit Perks Scheme + O2 Employee Benefits + Child Care Voucher Scheme + Occupational Health + Career Progression + Learning and development Programmes
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break).
Field Service Engineer required for a highly reputable and successful mobile plant equipment provider of new and used machinery. The company pride themselves on their excellent service and offer a role with great benefits, a friendly team and fantastic opportunities for high earnings.
The successful Field Service Engineer will have previous experience of servicing and repairing mobile plant equipment or similar. You will have excellent customer service skills. You will hold a minimum of an NVQ level 2 in Plant Maintenance or a similar qualification, a CSCS card is highly desired. You will be need to be confident working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
You will enjoy working for a market leader with excellent standards within a local territory.
The Field Service Engineer Role:
* Servicing (mostly) and repairs Mobile Plant Equipment, including hydraulic systems, open and closed loop, axles, transmissions manual and power shift and CAN-bus electrical systems.
* To promote the organisation and brand to any new and existing customers.
* To react to customer needs quickly, effectively and efficiently.
* Completing full laptop diagnostics for service/repairs, finding the fault.
* Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy.
* Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability.
The Successful Field Service Engineer:
* You will have previous experience of servicing and repairing mobile plant equipment.
* You will have excellent customer service skills.
* You will hold a minimum of an NVQ level 2 in Plant Maintenance or a similar qualification.
* You will be confident working under pressure and to strict deadlines.