#Job No. MC297.
Field Service Engineer (Security)
Circa £34,000 + Overtime (OTE £38,000) + Pension + New Van + Training + Limited Call Out
08:30 – 17:00
Field Service Engineer required for a well-known security company in Ilford. The company can provide job stability and good training for the right person.
The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and installing security equipment. You will have experience working with intruder alarms as 80% of your time will be spent working on this equipment. Candidates with experience of Risco products will have a strong advantage and are encouraged to apply.
The other 20% of your time will be spent working on CCTV and Access Control equipment, experience on this is NOT essential, as training can be provided, however candidates with experience will hold a strong advantage.
You will spend 75% of your time working within residential homes and the other 25% of your time will be spent working within commercial environments. You will typically work within approximately a 30 minute radius of Ilford. You can be working as far as mid Essex and Hertfordshire, occasional London work. A van is provided with some personal use allowed.
* 80% Servicing and installing intruder alarms
* 20% Servicing and installing CCTV, access controls and other security systems
* Working within a 30 minute radius of Ilford
* Working with a friendly & professional team
* Good experience of working with intruder alarms
* Ideally has experience working within a domestic environment
* Essential - can-do, positive attitude