#Job No. MC313.
Field Service Engineer
London Based – UK and International Travel
£25,000 to £32,000 DOE + Holidays + Pension + Fantastic Training and Career Development
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00
Field Service Engineer required for a leading solutions provider who work largely with Pharmaceutical and other companies in Life Sciences. This is a fantastic opportunity for a field service engineer to join a company who can offer fantastic training opportunities into electronics and as the company continues to grow can offer long term career development options.
To apply for this role you can be from ANY engineering background. The role would suit someone of an electronics background however mechanically and electrically biased candidates looking to widen their skillset are encouraged to apply as the company can offer full training. You can come from ANY background however you MUST have calibration experience.
The successful candidate will spend 40% of their time based at the company’s site in London where they will be responsible for calibrating electronic mapping equipment. The other 60% of the time will be spent on the road where you will be involved in installing hardware and software within the pharmaceutical industry and life science organisations.
The company work primarily within the UK and the role will involve frequent travel. You can expect to stay away one to two times per week. The company also work internationally which means you will be expected to travel abroad two to three time a year and as the company continues to grow their international presence this will likely increase so this is a great opportunity to travel the globe!
If you are a field based engineer with experience working with electronics or are an engineer looking to develop their electronics skillset, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that can offer full training. You will be joining a company who have an outstanding reputation and a respected name in their industry.
* 60% Field based install of mapping equipment – hardware and software
* 40% London site based
* Calibrating equipment in the pharmaceutical industry
* ANY engineering background – electronic, mechanical or electrical
* Calibrating equipment