#Job No. PM485A.
Field Service Engineer (Plant)
£26,000 - £32,000 + Van + Pension + Voluntary Overtime + Holiday + Bank Holiday
Field Service Engineer/Fitter required for friendly organisation who are going through a successful period of sustained growth. The position will offer job stability and support throughout employment.
The successful Service Engineer will ideally be from a construction plant, HGV, forklifts, agricultural, heavy forces equipment or similar background. Mechanically, you must be competent on hydraulics, diesel and petrol engines.
The role itself is 80% field based, 20% work shop based. You will be responsible for service, maintenance and repair, as well as pre-delivery inspections. The service jobs will cover a small patch and therefore no stay away is ever required. You will be working on heavy plant equipment such as rollers, diggers and excavators.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mechanically bias fitter/engineer to work for a friendly organisation who offer career support and development. Applicants with both, little and extensive plant knowledge are encouraged to apply as the company will support you into the role where you will initially be workshop based.
* Service and maintenance on construction plant equipment.
* Mostly mechanical repairs, some basic electrical work required
* Carrying out pre-delivery inspections
* Covering Bristol & South West
* Must be from a strong mechanical background
* Experience in construction plant, HGV, agricultural, heavy forces equipment or similar background, HGV, agricultural, heavy