#Job No. RM455.
Field Service Engineer (Wash Systems/ Installation)
Core hours Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm plus weekend rota (est. 1 in 4)
£21,500 per annum rising to £27,000 DOE + Overtime Rates + Call Out + Company Van + Fuel Card + Company Pension + Life Assurance+ 24 days annual holidays (plus 8 Bank Hols) increasing over time to 26 Days
This is a great opportunity to work as a Field Service Engineer for a market leading service provider of forecourt and wash system solutions.
The successful engineer will be mechanically biased with experience in a service/maintenance role with some understanding of electrics. You can be from any mechanical engineering background as full training on the company's product range will be given. Engineers from an automotive background, ex forces, wash systems or similar with a field role background are highly desired.
Your role will be primarily installation and commissioning, reactive repairs and fault-finding on a variety of forecourt and wash system equipment. You will be home based and cover the West Midlands patch visiting a number of sites each day. Your role will involve working outside so you must have experience of working in a variety of weather conditions. The role will also include some working at heights.
The company are a well established, market leader and their products can be found in businesses across the country. You will be joining a team of over 70 engineers and will receive structured training and mentoring.
* Field Service Engineer.
* Maintenance, commissioning and installation of machinery.
* Covering a Birmingham/ West Midlands patch however will require to be flexible and work throughout the UK depending on the business/customer needs
* Full product training.
* Mechanically biased engineer with some understanding of electrics / electronics
* Experience of working in a field service role.
* Happy to work weekends / call out / out of hours rotas.