#Job No. RM497.
Field Service Engineer
Birmingham/ West Midlands
Core hours Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm plus weekend rota (est. 1 in 4)
£21,500 to £23,000 per annum DOE + Overtime Rates + Company Van + Fuel Card + Company Pension + Life Assurance+ 33 days annual holidays (including Bank and local holidays)
This is a great opportunity to work as a Field Service Engineer for a market leading service provider of forecourt solutions.
The successful engineer will be mechanically biased with experience in a service/maintenance role with some understanding of electrics. You can be from any mechanical engineering background as full training on the company's product range will be given. Engineers from an automotive background, ex forces, white goods, vending or similar with a field role background are highly desired.
Your role will be primarily reactive repairs and fault-finding on a variety of forecourt equipment. You will be home based and cover the Birmingham/ West Midlands patch visiting a number of sites each day. Your role will involve working outside so you must have experience of working in a variety of weather conditions.
The company are a well established, market leader and their products can be found in businesses across the country. You will be joining a team of over 70 engineers and will receive structured training and mentoring.
* Field Service Engineer.
* Maintenance, commissioning and installation of machinery.
* Covering a Birmingham patch however will require to be flexible and work throughout the UK depending on the business/customer needs
* Full product training.
* Mechanically biased engineer with some understanding of electrics / electronics
* Experience of working in a field service role.
* Happy to work weekends / a call out / out of hours rotas