#Job No. RM547.
Field Service Engineer
Monday to Friday - Flexibility required
Circa £25,000 to £30,000 per annum DOE + Overtime + Time off in lieu
Service Engineer required for an established SPM manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that can offer a varied role working on a large variety of machinery.
The role would suit an experienced Maintenance Engineer/ Service Engineer with either electrical or mechanical qualifications who has good electrical understanding. Candidates from any electromechanical, industrial, agricultural or ex forces background are all encouraged to apply.
Your role will be to install, service and commission a variety of electromechanical equipment including generators, bulk handling equipment, drying systems and biomass systems. You will initially be working from the workshop in Macclesfield however as you become more familiar with the equipment you will service machinery on customer sites. You will be expected to stay away approximately 2 nights a week and will be given a company van when required. Duties will include fault diagnosis, reading engineering drawings, machine wiring and mechanical maintenance. A company van will be provided as part of the package subject to a probation period.
The company are well established and work with a variety of manufacturers and energy plants across the world. They help to manufacture a variety of products for the sustainable recycling industry and are at the forefront of their industry.
The Role in brief:
* Installation, commissioning and servicing of electromechanical equipment
* Split between the workshop in Macclesfield and servicing at client sites.
* Working on a variety of commercial and industrial processing and energy generation equipment.
The Service Engineer:
* Holds a relevant engineering qualification.
* Electrically or mechanically biased engineer.
* Proven experience in any manufacturing/ industrial. Agricultural or ex forces maintenance role.
* Flexible to stay away when required.