#Job No. JS57.
Shepton Mallet, Somerset
Up to £30,000 dependent on experience + Overtime Premium + Pension + Life Insurance + Canteen + Company Sick Pay + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Food Technologist sought by a successful producer offering further development and long-term security.
The role will be open to those with previous experience in Food Technologist roles. You will hold a HND/Degree qualification in a food science, Food Technology, Food Production or related discipline. Recently qualified candidates with recent industry experience are also encouraged to apply.
The role will be working as part of a large FMCG production environment and will be on a Monday to Friday daytime basis with the occasional need to operate within flexible working hours to meet the needs of the business.
The company have been in existence for over 100 years and have a fantastic reputation holding a market leading position within their specific market sector.
The role in brief:
* Writing, reviewing and approving finished product specifications
* Writing, reviewing, validating and approving factory process specifications.
* Approving new packaging suppliers.
* Approving new packaging to site, including management of trials.
* Raising and managing packaging complaints and any packaging issues with suppliers.
* Dealing with Customer queries / questionnaires in a timely manner.
The Person Required:
* Demonstrable experience within a food technologist role
* Hold a relevant Food Science related HND/Degree level qualification or equivalent.
* Willing to work flexible working hours when on occasion as required by the business.