#Job No. KS208B.
Competitive Salary + Company Pension + 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Benefits
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm (Some flexibility required)
Food Technologist required for a very successful and fast growing manufacturer who are committed to investing in their employees and offering career development opportunities. They are able to offer long term stability and a fast paced, challenging role.
The successful candidate will be a hold a degree or equivalent in Food Technology, Food Science, Bio Chemistry, Microbiology Degree or a similar related discipline.
You need to have experience working in a technologist type position within the food industry. Knowledge of Excel Pivot is also key.
In this role you will report to the Technical Manager and will work in a team of approximately 6. Primarily you will be focused on analysing trends from the lab and ensure all compliance to food safety and industry standards. This will ensure customer requirements are met in a timely manner. All relevant records will need to be updated. You’ll investigate any non-conformance and drive improvements.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a professional and fast growing business who regularly promote from within.
The Food Technologist Role in Brief:
* Working in the technical team, reporting to the Technical Manager
* Analysing trends
* Ensure all compliance and safety standards are met
* Ensure all records are promptly updated
* Investigate non conformance
* Days Monday to Friday, some flexibility required occasionally.
The Candidate Required:
* Degree or equivalent in Food Technology, Food Science, Bio Chemistry, Microbiology Degree or a similar related discipline
* Experience in a similar role
* Attention to detail
* IT literate – must be competent with Excel Pivot