#Job No. EA350.
Competitive Salary (DOE) + Pension + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5pm.
Will move to shift pattern example to double days, 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm rotating.
Forklift Operative required for a specialised manufacturer of construction products. The employer has a new facility locally and is looking to build a new team from scratch.
The successful Forklift Operative will have previous experience driving forklifts within any working environment, although those with experience of manufacturing, logistics or warehouse will be at an advantage.
The Forklift Operative Role:
* Communicate with the Despatch Office, shift leader or coordinator any shortages or problems with loads.
* Work with haulier drivers to sort and load trucks.
* Ensuring correct product is loaded for the Customer.
* Ensure product is labelled/packed to a high standard.
* Returns – Unloading returns and recording the returns in the correct manner.
* Help with month end stock take when required.
* Keep good housekeeping standards in all areas.
* Keep up to date knowledge of all products.
* Ensure waste is discarded in appropriate manner.
The Successful Forklift Operator:
* You will have previous experience driving forklifts within any working environment, although those with experience of manufacturing, logistics or warehouse will be at an advantage.