#Job No. KL3a.
Generator Service Engineer (Electrical)
£35,000 to 40,000 Basic + Overtime + Call Out Allowance + Company Van + Generous Holiday + 8% Pension + Private Healthcare + Eyecare
Monday to Friday 07.30 to 16.30 (40 hours a Week)
Generator Service Engineer required for a well-established sustainable energy provider. This is a great chance for electrical engineers looking for technical progression and benefits.
The role will be suitable for electrical Generator Service Engineers with experience in a heavy industry and/or a manufacturing background or ex forces engineers. Candidates need to be able to demonstrate strong all-round electrical skills. Full training on the kit and maintenance processes will be given.
You will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown coverage on a range of engines, generators and associated equipment on a field service basis. You’ll cover the Essex area.
This company offers long term security and ongoing development. It is a great opportunity to work a varied and challenging role that offers training and a bright future.
The Generator Service Engineer Role:
* Carry out planned maintenance on engines, generators and associated equipment on a field service basis
* Reactive breakdown across Essex
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment
* Can work up to 20 hours per month of voluntary overtime
The Generator Service Engineer:
* Service experience in a heavy industry or a manufacturing background or ex forces engineers
* Strong all-round electrical skills (essential skills are single phase & 3 phase. Beneficial skills are generators & any PLC fault finding)
* Read electrical drawings
* Attention to detail