#Job No. DW155.
Graduate Design Engineer (Automotive)
Coventry, West Midlands
£21,000 to £23,000 + Progression + Pay Reviews + 22 Days Holiday + Pension
Graduate Design Engineer role available in an innovative and growing automotive design and manufacturing business. This is a great chance to join a company driven by investment and technology where you'll be working on prestige design projects with top end automotive companies including Bentley and McLaren.
The company have a modern design, engineering and assembly facility and are looking to recruit a graduate design engineer.
Progression and pay reviews are likely to be made available as you become more competent. You'll form part of a passionate, vibrant and energetic team in a brand-new state of the art facility.
To apply for the role, you need to have a degree in mechanical, product, motorsport engineering or equivalent. You also need to have some 3D design experience, through work or studies. You’ll be using CATIA and NX design packages. In this role, you will support product developments. Your primary responsibility will be to interpret client's ideas into creative, compelling 3D models and then develop prototypes using 3D printing and other manufacturing techniques.
This is a great chance to join a business where people, innovation and investment is at the heart of the company.
* Produce 3D manufacturing drawings for clients in the automotive industry.
* Will use Catia & NX
* Involved in all aspects of the product design and development process from initial concept to production
* Liaise with internal and external customers to define requirements and specifications for new product
* 3D CAD Design experience
* Passionate about a career in Design ideally within the automotive industry
* Degree in Mechanical, Product, Motorsport Engineering or equivalent or will suit those with experience looking for a design career