#Job No. EA128.
Graduate Electrical / Electronic Engineer (Production/Testing)
£24,000 to £28,000 + Great Opportunities for Training, Development and Progression + 33 Days Holiday + Pension + Life Assurance + HealthCare + Additional Benefits
Two separate working patterns. Monday to Thursday, 7am or 8am to 3.30pm or 4.30pm. Fridays early finish 12pm or 1pm.
Graduate Electrical / Electronics Engineer required for a modern manufacturer of high-quality instruments. The company are a people focused culture offering a role with modern facilities, excellent opportunities for development and long-term progression.
The Successful Graduate Electrical / Electronic Graduate Engineer will have a Degree in Electrical / Electronic engineering and ideally some work experience (those without will still very much be considered). You will need to be able to read electrical diagrams and have a strong understanding of electrical principles.
This is a new position due to company growth and the employer has plans to further increase production.
The Graduate Electrical / Electronics Engineer:
* Working within the production department testing and calibrating instruments.
* Testing process involves following a procedure & checklist using test equipment.
* Fault finding using instruments and reporting on any error or faults in the product back to the assembly team.
* As this is a new position, further responsibilities will be defined as the role becomes established.
The Successful Graduate Electrical Engineer:
* You will have a Degree in Electrical / Electronic engineering.
* Candidates with any work experience in industry will be at an advantage (those without will still very much be considered).
* You will need to be able to read electrical diagrams and have a strong understanding of electrical principles.