#Job No. EA121.
Graduate Electrical Engineer (Designs/ Specifications/Calculations)
£25,000 Per Annum (Starting Salary) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Death in Service + Bupa + In House Training
(Flexi Time, 37.5 hours) - Core Hours Monday to Thursday, 10am to 3pm. Fridays Early Finish 12.45.
Graduate Electrical Engineer required for a bespoke manufacturer of industrial electro-mechanical products. This position Offers flexible hours and extensive in-house training.
The successful Graduate Electrical Engineer will need to have a strong knowledge of Electrical theory and fundamentals. Those with a strong knowledge of electrical workings of machinery would be at a significant advantage. ANY electrical design knowledge would also transfer well.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer:
* Working alongside the design team on 2-3 projects at one time.
* Supporting NPD process of generators based of client specifications.
* Using client specifications to develop electrical calculations of the machinery requirements to advise the design team. Breaking this information down and expanding on this.
* Problem solving and working out solutions to client specs, such as ambient temperatures, power output, the velocity factor and size of the product.
* Receiving direct product training and learning how to work cross functionally to expand skills and knowledge.
The successful Graduate Electrical Engineer:
* You will need to have a strong knowledge of Electrical theory and fundamentals.
* Those with a strong knowledge of electrical workings of machinery would be at a significant advantage.
* ANY electrical design knowledge would also transfer well.
* Will also consider non graduates who have an HNC or above in Electrical Engineering and relevant work experience.