#Job No. EA137.
Graduate Electrical Engineer (Surveying)
Competitive DOE + 23 Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Training/Development Opportunities + Company Car following Probation + Fuel Card + Hotel Card
Graduate Electrical Engineer required for a successful consultancy who are continuing to secure new contracts and are experiencing a phase of growth. The company fully support and invest heavily in training and development.
The Successful Graduate Electrical Engineer will have an Electrical Engineering background with an interest to get involved in the health and safety/legislation aspect of manufacturing machinery. Candidates who have experience with PUWER assessments and CE reviews will have a considerable advantage.
The role will primarily involve carrying out PUWER assessments and CE marking for machines and assemblies within manufacturing and other machinery environments. You will actively consult with clients at design and installation stage to ensure that projects conform to legislation and industry codes of practice. You will also be responsible for the resting of existing plant and equipment, covering PUWER and CE requirements. Full training will be provided on this if required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are successful in their field and are willing to invest in full industry training to progress their employees to a chartered status.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer:
* Consultation with clients at design and installation phase to comply with relevant legislation
* PUWER assessments and CE marking for machines and assemblies within manufacturing and machinery environments.
* Technical report writing.
* Working from home or office (dependant on location).
The Successful Graduate Electrical Engineer:
* You will be with an Electrical Engineering degree with an interest to get involved in the health and safety/legislation aspect of manufacturing machinery.
* Must be willing to carry out UK wide travel with frequent stay away.
* Must have strong literacy skills.
* Candidates who have experience with PUWER assessments and CE reviews will have a considerable advantage.