#Job No. RM512A.
Graduate Electronics Engineer (Calibration & Test)
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum + Travel Expenses + Company Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Graduate Electronics Engineer required for successful manufacturer and service provider of equipment for the aerospace industry. This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation offering comprehensive product training and an extremely varied day to day role.
The successful engineer will hold a degree in electrical/ electronic or aerospace engineering and ideally have a year of industry experience. The key requirement is to show hands on engineering skills and a willingness to learn within electronic/aerospace environment. You must be comfortable working in a customer facing role and be happy to travel to customer sites across the UK and abroad when required.
For the first year, your role will be based on site learning the product range, how to repair, calibrate and test the equipment and the ins and outs of the industry. From then your role will involve travelling to client sites in the UK and abroad providing technical support on their equipment and providing calibration services. You will also be involved in providing product training, working with customers and upselling on products and services.
The company are well established with sites in the UK, US and China. They manufacture a variety of repair equipment for the aerospace industry and work with the biggest names in the industry. You will join a small UK branch and so will receive in depth one on one training.
The Role in brief:
* Perform calibration and repair of equipment, including the production of Calibration Certificates.
* Provide equipment training to customers both in house and on site.
* Travelling to client sites in the UK and abroad.
* Analyse and interpret test data to prepare reports.
The Graduate Electronics Engineer
* Holds a relevant engineering degree.
* Hands on electronics experience (e.g. using hand tools/ multimetres)
* Commercially minded and confident in a client facing role.
* Flexible to travel and stay away when required.
* Holds a Driving Licence or is in the process of obtaining one.