#Job No. TD508.
Graduate Electronics Engineer
£26,000 to £31,000 + 20 Days Holiday + Pension + Bonus
37 hours a week, 8.30am to 5.00pm & Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm
Graduate Electronics Engineer required for a successful niche manufacturer of high tech products. This is a new and very diverse role in a competent electronics team, where you will receive direct training throughout your career.
You will be responsible for electronics design and assisting in the test and verification of electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies. You’ll also work with development team to generate electronic interface control documents and specifications and some project management. The role will suit someone who likes have involvement in the whole product life cycle.
The company are well established providing a niche product range. They have built up an excellent reputation for delivering an advanced product with an excellent customer focused service. You will also get the opportunity to progress technically and manage your own projects.
The Graduate Electronics Engineer role:
* Assist primarily in the test and verification of electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies
* To develop testing solutions using C for CAN bus
* Generation of reports and the documentation of results
The person required:
* Keen to learn and develop existing skill set
* Any experience using C to develop software