#Job No. EA114.
Graduate Engineer (Documentation Controller / Electronics)
£30,000 to £35,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Healthcare Scheme + Quarterly Bonus Scheme + Company Shares Scheme + Technical Development Opportunities
Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 5.30pm
Early Finish on Fridays, 4.30pm.
Graduate Engineer required for a growing manufacturer of innovative electronic systems for the automotive sector. The company has opportunities for training and further technical development and also offers an excellent working environment.
The successful Graduate Documentation Controller will have a relevant degree in electronics and a strong knowledge of electronic components. You will be an organised individual with the ability to be able to confidently work cross functionally.
The Documentation Controller:
* Liaising with the hardware design team to reduce the number of different components used in designs and manage redundancy.
* Inputting new components and specifications into the internal database.
* Documentation of data from design, for procurement (bills of materials), production, product development and testing teams, as well as suppliers.
* Responsibility over data organisation, updating files, maintaining files and implementing structured documentation system.
* Support line manager with creation of SOP’s.
The Successful Documentation Controller:
* You will have a relevant degree in Electronics, with a strong knowledge of Electronic Components.
* You will be an organised individual with the ability to be able to confidently work cross functionally.