#Job No. GR257.
Graduate Engineer (Trainee)
£25,000 to £30,000 + 28 Days Holiday + Great training and development opportunities + Pension + All tools provided.
DAYS BASED! 48 hours per week - Monday to Friday with flexible hours.
Graduate Engineer required for a growing manufacturing company who are offering a role in their maintenance team with a great opportunity of training/development. This is a great chance to work within a team focused working environment. This business enable their staff to really technically progress their skill sets.
To apply for the role, candidates need to have a recognised engineering qualification such as a Degree. An apprenticeship, HNC, HND Degree or similar will also be considered. Applicants can be Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-skilled as there will be excellent training provided.
Your role will include maintaining and inspecting bespoke machinery and providing continuous development across the manufacturing facility. You will perform planned maintenance, repairs and servicing. The role is a mix of PPM and will include some reactive breakdown work. Experience of working on pumps, gearboxes and hydraulics is beneficial, however, not essential for the role.
This is a great chance to join a well-run and established family owned business. The company are looking to recruit due to recent expansion and can provide excellent training and career development.
* Electrical/Mechanical maintenance of heavy production machinery.
* Carry out planned service and repair on equipment.
* 48 hours per week.
The Graduate Engineer:
* Looking for a days based maintenance engineering role.
* Will have a recognised engineering qualification such as a Degree. An apprenticeship, HNC, HND Degree or similar will also be considered.
* Any hands on Multi-skilled Engineer/Fitter experience is beneficial NOT essential.