#Job No. MC431a.
Graduate Engineer (Mechanical Design)
Monday to Thursday 6.45am to 16.45pm and Friday 6.45am to 13.45pm
£25,000 to £28,000 DOE + Benefits Package
Graduate Engineer with strong 3D skills using SolidWorks required for an exciting and technically challenging role. You will join a rapidly expanding company and will work on concept designs and re-modification of bespoke products used in the construction sector.
The Graudate Engineer will hold mechanical design experience using SolidWorks. Experience of Construction/Civil sectors would be advantageous and any experience of working with sheet metal based designs will also be beneficial but not essential. Non graduates with relevant work exprience will also be considered.
This is a great opportunity to work in modern office within an innovative team of Design Engineers. The company are big on training development and rapid career advancement. This is a chance not to be missed.
The Graduate Design Engineer role:
* 3D Mechanical Design of construction equipment products using SolidWorks
* Working on a concept basis and re-modification product development
* You will be involved in preparing dimensional drawings as well as quality testing products
* Construction or Civil experience preferred but any industry background is welcome to apply
* The successful candidate will work within a team of 5
The Graduate Design Engineer:
* Experience with using 3D Solidworks
* Any experienced with sheet meatal based designs is ideal
* Looking for a collaborative role with lots of internal communication as well as design aspects
* Graduates encouraged to apply