#Job No. RM464.
Graduate Project Engineer (HVAC/ Building Services/ Chemical Engineering)
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum + HMRC mileage + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Graduate Project Engineer required for an innovative R & D company in the HVAC and Thermal Energy industry. This is a great opportunity for a graduate to get involved in a specialised industry and work on your own projects from day one.
The successful candidate will hold a degree within Building Services/ Chemical/ Sustainable Energy/ Mechanical or equivalent. You will be a confident communicator as you will be liaising with clients on a daily basis and be happy with semi frequent travelling within the UK and Europe as part of your role.
Your role will be varied from day one working on multiple projects at a time. You will work with the project manager and clients to bring products through from concept, through R & D and then into production and distribution. You will be expected to travel approximately two to three times a month within the UK visiting clients and four to six times a year in Europe. Projects can range in cost from £50,000 to upwards of £1,000,000.
The company are highly specialised in their industry with their products being used throughout the world. The company are able to offer progression for the right candidate into Project Manager roles.
* Managing multiple projects through from concept to distribution.
* Working alongside customers to develop new technology.
* National and International travel to visit clients.
* Reporting into the Project Manager.
The Project Engineer:
* Degree in Building Services/ Chemical/ Sustainable Energy/ Mechanical or equivalent.
* Candidates will need use of their own vehicle for travel purposes.
* Confident Communicator