#Job No. CC963.
Health and Safety Manager
£30,000 to £35,000 + 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays + Pension + PRP + Ongoing Training & Development
DAYS role Monday to Friday
Health and Safety Manager required for an established company who are in an exciting period of growth. The company are extremely people focused and looking for hard working individuals to continue making improvements on site and add value to the business.
The successful candidate can come from ANY manufacturing background. Those from food or FMCG environments will be at an advantage. You will hold a NEBOSH and another relevant health and safety qualification or equivalent. It is essential that you feel confident working closely with the team on the shop floor and identifying training needs.
The role reports into the Senior Risk Advisor who will help with your training and development. You will be both shop floor and office based to suit business need. You will be accountable for overseeing all health and safety performance across 2 factories, with travel one day a week to Otley. As a Health and Safety Manager you will conduct risk assessments, investigate risk assessments and identify existing training needs of those on the shop floor. Working closely alongside the Production Team you will look to implement improvements and safer work practices whenever possible.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a truly people focused business, the company believe in developing their employees and offer courses and further training for all employees. You will work at a progressive site and have the opportunity to add value to the business.
* Overseeing health and safety performance across 2 sites
* Investigate all accidents, identifying all root causes and avoidance measures
* Implement new health and safety legislation where required
* Identifying the training and development needs of shop floor staff
* Health and Safety Manager from ANY manufacturing background
* Hold a NEBOSH (or equivalent) along with another relevant qualification
* Progressive role with ongoing training opportunities