#Job No. TW433.
Human Resources Administrator (HR)
£25,000 to £28,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Human Resources Administrator required by a green hi tech start-up company. This is a newly created role that is key for the business.
This challenging and varied position will involve many aspects to include; setting up and operating the payroll system, HR support for employees, contracts, setting up benefits schemes and insurances, taxation and administration of the office.
This is an exciting chance to really put your stamp on a position and positively impact a business. You can implement your ideas in a growing business that is embarking on a huge investment programme.
The Human Resources Administrator Role:
* Set up and process payroll each month
* Introducing and then maintaining new policies, programs and procedures
* Completion of required administration
* Other duties may be assigned such as marketing
The Human Resources Administrator:
* Experienced Human Resources professional
* Able to autonomously run HR function
* Will set up and manage policies, programs and procedures not a team