#Job No. RM485A.
Hygiene Shift Supervisor
£30,000 per annum DOE + Holiday + Pension + Training
Monday to Friday, 8 hours DAYS with alternating Saturdays.
Hygiene Shift Supervisor required for a highly successful and growing manufacturing company, who can offer an excellent opportunity to help improve and develop the hygiene team.
This role will suit candidates from any food production background who have experience within a hygiene or similar role and who have management experience. You will be encouraged to make improvements and develop the processes of the current hygiene team. You will need to be confident working with a small team day to day.
The role will involve the day to day supervision of a small team of between 6 and 12 staff who are responsible for the cleaning of food packaging production environments and machinery/equipment. You will be responsible for SOP’s, COSHH and general hygiene standards across the production area, warehouse/packing and yard. You will also be responsible for the monitoring and improvement of hygiene process and protocol, in line with Food Safety, HACCP and BRC standards/regulations.
The company have two manufacturing sites in the UK and are the largest independent manufacturer of their product in the UK. Their products are primarily sold into the food, drink and packaging industries.
* Supervising a small team of between 6 and 12 over a 3 shift pattern.
* Managing the hygiene/cleaning of production areas, equipment, warehouse and the yard.
* Flexible to work alternating Saturdays with a day off in lieu.
The Hygiene Supervisor:
* From a food production background in a hygiene focused role.
* Experience of managing teams.
* Ideally hold Food Safety and HACCP certificates.