#Job No. MH913.
Inspector (Construction Equipment)
Glasgow Edinburgh (Central Belt area, will cover full Scotland territory)
£35,000 to £38,500 per annum + Van + Pension + Healthcare + Life Cover
Monday to Friday + Sat AM, 48 hour week
Inspector required from a construction equipment background for a leading manufacturer.
The role will be suited to those with strong working knowledge of the functionality of various construction plant machinery and ability to inspect equipment condition against agreed warranty and buy back standards.
The role has 2 key elements, the inspection and appraisal of used equipment on lease return including the facilitation of used equipment sales. The other side of the role is the demonstration side at event, trade fairs and shows and arranged client meetings to demonstrate the full functionality and advantages of the range of construction machines available through the manufacturer.
You will work from home predominantly with management of your own schedule covering the Central belt mainly with responsibility for the Scottish territory. You will work in support of and report to the GB used equipment sales manager and will have an active involvement when directed in used equipment sales activity.
The successful candidate will benefit from long term job security and the possibility of career advancement into further roles within the UK sales function.
The role in Brief:
* Both the inspection and demonstration of the full range of the company’s construction plant machinery in support of the UK sales function.
* Cover the Scottish territory from both an account management and new business perspective
The Person Required:
* A strong working knowledge of the functionality on a range of construction plant machinery
* Willingness to travel throughout the Central Belt and the wider Scottish sales territory.
* Ability to generate accurate reporting and engage in direct sales activity when instructed