#Job No. JD372.
Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Competitive Salary + Overtime Readily Available + Holidays Increasing With Service Tenure + Company Van + Matched Contributory Pension + Life Assurance 4x Basic Salary
40 hours a week
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturer. The company manufacture a variety of products for the manufacturing and medical sectors. They offer an interesting role where you will work across the UK and occasionally internationally, with the opportunity to maximise earnings with significant overtime available.
The successful candidate can be from ANY engineering background provided they have experience installing 3 phase and single phase electrics, sensors, invertors, motors, drives. Candidates will ideally have a basic mechanical understanding. Candidates with experience working within manufacturing are encouraged to apply. Candidates must hold a 17th/18th edition or equivalent in order to carry out electrical installations. Candidates must be prepared to be flexible with working hours and stay away and travel; all expenses are paid.
The role itself is interesting and varied, you will initially be site based for a period of training, following this you will work across the UK and occasionally internationally, installing and commissioning various machinery within a variety of sectors including manufacturing, materials handling, and medical. On average you should expect to work 1 week internationally, up to 4 times a year.
The company are at the forefront of their sector, and experiencing a period of growth, they have tripled their turnover over the last 3 years and require an Installation and Commissioning Engineer as a result. They offer the opportunity to earn a very high OTE with overtime readily available, whilst working for a renowned employer and market leader.
* Installation and commissioning of a broad range of machinery into manufacturing, materials handling, and medical sectors
* Working across the UK and internationally with frequent stay away required
* From ANY engineering background with experience installing 3 phase, single phase, sensors, invertors, motors, drives
* Ideally have a basic mechanical understanding
* Must hold a 17th/18th edition or equivalent in order to carry out electrical installations
* Happy to work across the UK and internationally with frequent stay away