#Job No. EA83.
Installation Technician (AV)
£20,000 to £25,000 DOE + £3,000 Circa Install Bonus + 9% Pension Scheme + Holiday (Increasing with Service) + Bank Holidays + Phone Allowance + Stayaway + Company Card + Significant Training + Tool Allowance + Travel
Monday to Friday.
Some Flexibility required during Installs.
Reading (UK Patch)
Installation Technician required for a nationally growing Audio Visual installations company. This role offers significant training and further opportunities for progression with business growth and development.
This successful candidate will be able to use basic tools and power tools, with the motivation to work hard, learn about audio visual installation and be a team player. A valid driving license is also necessary. Those with any previous experience of working on building sites, working on electrics, being a handy person or previous experience of any installation work would be advantageous.
This role will involve a 60/40 split between site installation work of AV equipment and warehouse/workshop based tasks of preparing equipment prior to installation such as fixing brackets, and preparing stock of the vehicles. When completing installation work 60% of the task will be fitting of cables, and 40% will be installation of the audio visual equipment. These installation projects will sometimes take between 2-3 days to multiple weeks.
This role offers further career opportunities to progress.
* 60/40 split between team based installation site work and workshop depot based tasks.
* Wiring, cabling and soldering as part of the installation process.
* Stocking and preparation for installation projects.
* Stayaway during 50% of on site project work.
* Reporting to the site Team Leader/Project Manager and Installations Manager.
* Working mostly in South East and central London, but also in other parts of the UK depending on projects.
* Be highly motivated, be able to work in a team well and basic knowledge/experience of power tools.
* Any electrical knowledge, experience of site maintenance, building work or installations experience would be advantageous.
* Will hold a valid driving license.