#Job No. EA44.
Installations Team Leader (AV)
£22,000 to £28,000 + £3K Circa Install Bonus + 9% Pension Scheme + Holiday (Increasing with Service) + Bank Holidays + Phone Allowance + Stayaway + Company Card + Significant Training + Tool Allowance + Travel
Monday to Friday
Reading (UK Patch)
Installations Team Leader require for nationally growing audio visual installations company. This role offers significant training and further opportunities for progression with business growth and development.
This successful candidate will be able to use basic tools and power tools, with the motivation to work hard, learn about audio visual installation and be confident to lead a team on site projects, a valid driving license is also necessary. Those with any previous experience of working on building sites, working on electrics, being a handy person or previous experience of any installation work would be advantageous.
This is a hands on role where you are primarily responsible for coordinating a small team of technicians on site and liaising with the client to ensure their needs are being met and that work is being carried out safely to high quality standards. In addition to coordinating the projects the hands on work will involve fitting of cables and installation of the audio visual equipment. These installation projects will take between 2 days to 2 weeks. There will be 60/40 split between site installation work of AV equipment and warehouse/workshop based tasks of preparing equipment prior to installation such as fixing brackets and servicing equipment.
The company are looking to continue growing within their expanding market and plan to continue expanding the team. This will create further opportunities for the right person to progress.
* Liaising with the sales team to fully understand the client’s specifications, the schematics and design plan of the projects prior to installation.
* Client facing.
* Coordinating the installation team on site.
* 60/40 split between team based installation site work and workshop depot based tasks.
* Stock checks and preparation for installation projects.
* Stayaway Required.
* UK Wide Travel although most projects are based in South East and Central London
* Be highly motivated, be able to lead a team and basic knowledge/experience of power tools.
* Any electrical knowledge, experience of site maintenance, building work, construction or installations experience would be advantageous.
* Will hold a valid driving license.