#Job No. SO101.
Instrument Technician (Engineer)
£35,000 to £40,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Overtime Paid at Premium Rate + Training + Potential Progression + Company Pension + Health Care After Service
Monday to Friday (08:00 to 16:30) Call out 1 week in 4.
Instrument Technician available for a well established company who are part of a multi national group. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are willing to train, offer potential progression and benefits.
The successful candidate must be qualified with an NVQ level 3 or equivalent relevant discipline. Candidates must have strong electrical/electronic skills and have experience with instrumentation fault finding and repair. Candidates can come from any manufacturing/industrial background. Ex Forces candidates are encouraged to apply.
The role will involve a combination of planned and reactive maintenance on plant instrumentation and equipment. The plant instrumentation includes flow controllers, flow meters, temperature controls and level indicators. You will be required to manage small projects or modifications from concept to commissioning.
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be part of a small team where you will feel valued and be able to make a difference. The company will support candidates with training if it suits and there is progression available for the right candidate.
* Planned and Reactive Maintenance on Plant Instrumentation
* Instrumentation including flow controllers, flow meters, temperature controls and level indicators
* Occasional Project Work
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant discipline.
* Candidates must have strong electrical/electronic and good experience with instrumentation fault finding and repair
* Ex Forces Candidates are encouraged to apply