#Job No. TD449a.
IT Support Administrator
Competitive Salary +24 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays + Death in Service + Cycle to Work Scheme + Healthcare Cash Plan + Profit Share Scheme + Annual Reviews
Monday to Friday (39 Hour Week)
IT Support Administrator required for a market leading and growing manufacturing company who can offer an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team in a long term career role.
The IT Support Administrator role will suit candidates from any background who are confident with 1st line IT support. You will need to be confident dealing with internal and external contacts to work through issues and provide support. You will need to be confident working on various Windows platforms (XP, 7, 8, 10), Windows server administration (2008, 2012, 2016) and have experience with IT helpdesk management.
The IT Support Administrator role will involve helpdesk system life cycle management, reporting helpdesk issues and analysing findings. You will process new starters, leaver and movers to and from al IT/software platforms, including training when required. You will also be responsible for IT security, risk management and mitigation.
* Helpdesk management and system admin
* Processing new starter, leavers and movers
* Security, risk management and mitigation
* Have experience with Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 as well as Windows server administration 2008, 2012 and 2016
* Confident providing technical information and support to internal and external contacts