#Job No. TE463A.
IT Support Engineer (IT Analyst, Help Desk, 1st Line)
£22,000 to £26,000 + Tech Scheme + Cycle Scheme + Birthday Off + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Benefits Package
IT Support Engineer required by a stable and growing IT services company based in central Bristol. The role offers training, development and the chance to joining an experienced team with a broad technical knowledge base.
This varied IT Support Engineer role combines both technical and commercial elements. It is a combined help-desk & IT support post with lots of varied and interesting projects. On the technical side you will provide remote help, over the phone and occasional on site help on a 1st Line basis. Commercially, you will communicate to end users through e-mail, via the telephone and in face to face meetings.
The company prides itself on being able to offer the successful candidate an exceptional career move. You will be exposed to a wide host of technology and receive comprehensive training to cover software, hardware and business networks. You will work independently but with the support of the company.
The IT Support Engineer Role:
* Answer incoming calls from clients
* Assist with triaging of incidents, logging all information in the service desk system
* Provide frontline analysis via phone, email or remote support
* Provide updates and escalation notes to senior analysts
* Complete backup checks and resolve proactive alerts
The IT Support Engineer:
* Experience of supporting users ideally in an MSP environment
* Typing speed of >60 WPM with excellent spelling, grammar and communication
* Drive to deliver an excellent customer experience to technical and non-technical users
* A hard-working individual who loves being part of a team and learning new skills
* Any IT qualifications, certificates or course completions are beneficial NOT essential