#Job No. TW408A.
IT Support Engineer (1st Line Support)
Monday to Friday
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits Package
IT Support Engineer required by a really stable innovative business based in modern offices in the centre of Bristol. As you will work closely with the Directors and competent 2nd and 3rd Line IT experts, your skills will develop quickly.
To apply for the role you will need to have experience of 1st line IT Support. You need to remain calm under pressure and communicate well to people with IT problems.
The small and collaborative team are growing as the business is expanding. The job is really varied as you will deal with a wide range of IT issues.
This job offers the chance to receive training and development, learn quickly from experienced people and join a thriving smaller business. This is a great chance to hold a varied role in a driven and personable company.
The IT Support Engineer Role:
* 1st Line IT Technician role.
* You will support a wide range of users with a large array of IT issues.
* Working on up to 20 different IT tasks per day.
* You will have 15 minutes to work on each IT task. If you can fix the issue yourself you will, if not you will escalate the issue to 2nd or 3rd Line.
The IT Support Engineer person:
* 1st line IT support experience.
* Qualifications are not essential but are beneficial.