#Job No. TW408.
IT Technician (1st Line Support - Trainee Role)
£18,000 to £20,000 + Training & Development Including IT Qualifications + Benefits Package
IT Technician required by a really stable innovative business based in modern offices in the centre of Bristol. This company will train and develop you and will even send you to college at their expense to gain IT qualifications.
Ideally, you will have some experience of IT Support and be looking for the next step in your career. The key requirements are that you will have a knowledge and interest in IT and that you remain calm under pressure and communicate well to people with IT problems.
The small and collaborative team are growing as the business is expanding. The job is really varied as you will deal with a wide range of IT issues. As you will work closely with the Directors and competent 2nd and 3rd Line IT experts, your skills will develop quickly.
This job offers the chance to receive training and development, learn quickly from experienced people and join a thriving smaller business. This could even be your chance to secure your first job in IT.
The IT Technician Role:
* 1st Line IT Technician role.
* You will support a wide range of users with a large array of IT issues.
* Working on up to 20 different IT tasks per day.
* You will have 15 minutes to work on each IT task. If you can fix the issue yourself you will, if not you will escalate the issue to 2nd or 3rd Line.
The IT Technician:
* Will have a real interest in IT and some basic knowledge.
* Will ideally have some work experience but this job could be your first step into the IT working world.
* Qualifications are not essential but are beneficial.
* IT Work experience is beneficial but not essential.