#Job No. RM472.
Junior Design Engineer (Graduate/ Mechanical)
Monday to Friday 40 hours a week
£26,000 to £28,000 per annum + Private Healthcare (After 6 Months) + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
Junior Design Engineer required for a niche successful manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Designer or a Graduate Engineer with a year in industry to work on bespoke designs for premium clients.
The successful candidate will hold a degree in mechanical engineering/ design engineering and have either a year’s post university experience in a design role or a placement year as part of your degree. You will have experience of working and designing with metals and be confident in using Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD 2D.
Your role will be to design a variety of bespoke platform lifts, barriers and gates for a number of premium cliental. Their products are rated among the best in their industry due to their bespoke adaptability and contemporary design. There is a mixture of 2D and 3D design work and you will work on multiple projects at a time alongside the lead mechanical design engineer.
The company are a small branch of a larger manufacturing company and produce bespoke designs for a variety of projects across the world.
* Designing a variety of bespoke platform lifts.
* Working with AutoCAD 2D and Autodesk Inventor.
* Working to create visually stunning and mechanically functional designs.
* Working with a variety of metals.
The Junior Design Engineer:
* Holds a Mechanical/ Design engineering degree.
* Minimum 1 years’ experience in a design role.
* Experience designing with metals.
* Competent in 3D design.