#Job No. GR278a.
Junior Marketing Executive
Competitive Salary + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Death In Service Benefit + Company Sick Pay.
Monday to Friday 39 Hour Working Week
Junior Marketing Executive required for an expanding successful market leader. This is a great opportunity to be part of a progressive and people focused company for those looking to add value.
The Junior Marketing Executive role will suit candidates from any marketing background. You need at least 1 years’ experience in a marketing position and be confident using computer software and web based software on a daily basis (Adobe Suite). You will also need to be comfortable in liaising with a variety of internal and external departments.
The Junior Marketing Executive role will consist of managing marketing merchandise, literature supplies, raising purchase orders and invoicing. You will work closely with the company’s Marketing Agency day-to-day with regards to proofing press releases and editorial content, display adverts, photography and any other requirements. From time to time you will also need to assist with external exhibitions, events and roadshows and you will also be responsible for any general administrative tasks to support the Marketing Manager.
This company have an excellent reputation in their industry and are known for looking after their staff and offer a lot of training and development when needed. You will have the opportunity to play an integral role in their continued growth.
* Day-to-day management of all social media accounts.
* Liaise with a variety of internal and external departments.
* Develop and maintain marketing strategies in line with the company objective.
* Assist and support the Marketing Manager.
The Junior Marketing Executive:
* At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing role.
* Confident using computer software and web based software on a daily basis (Adobe Suite)
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Looking for a fast paced working environment.