#Job No. MN109.
Key Account Manager
Up to £30,000 + Contributory Pension of 4% + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Healthcare
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Key Account Manager position available in a well-established and people focused manufacturing company. The company have a very good reputation in the industry.
The Key Account Manager will need to have experience establishing and developing relationships, with both existing and new clients. You will need to be confident dealing with senior management and Directors when speaking with clients. Additionally, you will need to be well organised to manage your day to day activity, and prioritise your daily/weekly workload. Candidates with previous experience of working as an Account Manager for health care industries are encouraged to apply.
Within the role, you will need to understand your portfolio of key customers, their requirements, sizes and requirements within. Day to day you will ensure consistent up keep of KPIs and maximise customer satisfaction. You will also network with clients to explore possible new business opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident Key Account Manager to join a well-established industry leading company, where you will play a vital role in the continued success of the company.
The Key Account Manager Role:
* Managing key accounts day to day.
* Networking and developing key relationships.
* Up keep of KPIs and ensuring renewal of customer contracts.
The Key Account Manager:
* Previous experience in key account/client relationship background.
* Confident dealing with senior management, Directors and stakeholders.
* Previous account management.
* Any experience within the healthcare sector is beneficial not essential.