#Job No. RM454.
Lead Electrical Engineer (Projects/ Chemical)
Monday to Friday 36.25 hour contract.
£38,000 to £40,000 per annum + 25 days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Stake Holder Pension + Life Assurance + Paid Sick Scheme
Lead Electrical Engineer required for a well established chemical manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to be a senior member of the electrical team managing maintenance, CAPEX and a small team of technciains.
The successful candidate will be an electrical engineer with experience in any oil and gas/ chemical or similar environment. You will be electrically qualified and hold a minimum of HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering. You should have a good understanding of ATEX and area classification as you will be the competent person in this department.
Your role will be key within the engineering department and you will report directly into the Head of Engineering. You will supervise a team of 7 electrical technicians and act as the lead authority in the electrical sub department. Your role will be mostly hands off as day to day you will be responsible for the organisation of maintenance and inspection, installation and commissioning and CAPEX projects. You will work to maintain and promote a safe operating culture and have a good understanding of ATEX requirements.
This is a great chance to be a senior member of a leading UK specialist manufacturer. The company are highly stable and well established employer.
* Lead Electrical Engineer supervising 7 personnel.
* Responsible for the design, specification, and installation of all electrical equipment.
* Responsible for the provision, operation and development of all maintenance systems.
* You will be a competent person in area classification and have a good understanding of ATEX.
* To maintain and promote a safe operating culture within the Electrical Department.
* Reporting into the Head of Engineering.
* Electrically qualified engineer.
* Experienced in an Oil and Gas/ Chemical or similar environment.
* Strong understanding of ATEX and area classification.
* Previous experience of budgets or running CAPEX projects.