#Job No. EA306.
Lean Engineer (Manufacturing)
Competitive Salary DOE + Bonus Scheme + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Employee Support Program + Company Pension, salary sacrifice scheme is also available
Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5pm, Fridays Early finish 4pm.
Lean Engineer required for a family owned industry leading manufacturer who are going through a period of sustained growth. Offering a role with variety, responsibility and room for growth.
The Successful Lean Engineer will have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment (preferably FMCG) as either a Lean Engineer, CI Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or very similar. You will have previous experience of leading/managing projects and working cross functionally between various departments. Those with a Black Belt in Six Sigma will be at a significant advantage, but those with Green Belt will still be considered dependant on merit.
The Lean Engineer Role:
* Working as a member of the senior management team, reporting directly in the Group Head of Manufacturing and Operations Manager.
* Continually seek to drive improvements within process design, layout and operational performance, ensuring safe practices are followed.
* Ensuring you have an understanding of the processes in place, to be able to provide insight to other members of the team and management.
* Ensuring production objectives and KPI’s are met.
* Introducing new lean tools to various departments.
* Provide continuous improvements within the manufacturing areas, including OEE, waste reduction, and productivity.
* Assist the Quality Department with Non-conformances and customer complaints when required.
* Flexibility to occasional travel to support manufacturing goals.
* Managing projects and working cross functionally between various departments across the site.
The Successful Lean Engineer:
* Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment (preferably FMCG) as either a Lean Engineer, CI Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or similar.
* Experience of leading/managing projects and working cross functionally between various departments.
* Those with a Black Belt in Six Sigma or Green belt highly desired.