#Job No. RM534A.
Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm
£30,910 + Company Pension matched up to 6% + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Subsidised canteen + Occupational health dept + free physio + counselling + chiropody appointments
Machinist required for a successful manufacturer. The company are well established in their industry and can offer long term career stability and on the job training.
The successful Fitter/Machinist will have experience in any Injection Moulding, Blow Moulding, Die or press moulding background. Candidates with experience in general machining (CNC) are also encouraged to apply.
Your role will be based in the tool room as you help to maintain and repair injection moulds. You will get involved with tool changes, machine setting and refurbs of existing mould tools. Day to day you will also get involved with general machining including turning, milling and grinding.
The company are part of a larger parent group and supply their products to the food, drink and household products industry. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and help to implement change across their cell.
* Maintenance and repair of multi-cavity injection moulds.
* Refurbishment and modification to existing mould tools.
* Measuring/testing tools and equipment.
* General Machining and fitting duties as required.
The Machinist / Fitter:
* Experienced Fitter/Machinist .
* Has a proven background in Injection moulding, die or press moulding or blow moulding.
* Those with CNC background are also encouraged to apply.
* Must holds a Level 3 mechanical qualification.