#Job No. EA260a.
Maintenance and Facilities Manager (Plant / Facilities / Leisure)
£ 40,000 to £ 45,000 + 30 days holidays + Pension + Employer Discount + Family and Friends Discounts
45 Hour Week (Some Flexibility is required).
Maintenance and Facilities Manager required for an established leisure business. Offering an exciting varied role.
The successful maintenance and facilities manager will have experience of running a multiple function operation including engineering and facilities. Having worked closely with contractors and running projects. You will have previous leadership experience. Strong mechanical and a basic electrical knowledge to identify faults for coordinating with the correct contractors. You will need to be a confident problem solver and comfortable working around the general public. Previous experience of working with large industrial Siemens motors will be advantageous.
You will enjoy a varied role and be accountable for the maintenance of pool plant and leisure accommodation. You will be accountable for PPM and reactive maintenance. The company will provide full product training on the bespoke equipment and maintenance systems. You will be accountable for the organization and coordination of an onsite maintenance team. You will ensure the site is running as functionally and as efficiently as possible.
You will accountable for maintaining accurate maintenance records and ensure health and safety is always adhered to. You will identify any potential hazards and work with conduct risk assessments, ensuring hazardous chemicals are stored in safe and secure location. The role will involve conducting negotiations with contractors and suppliers to determine rates and terms of service.
As the maintenance and facilities manager you will recruit, train and induct new team members to the business and be accountable for their appraisals and ongoing development.
This is an exciting time for the business as they look to continue their path of growth, improvements and future projects to come.
The Maintenance and Facilities Manager Role:
* Manage all engineering and facilities in the Leisure Facility.
* Main point of contact for all maintenance issues.
* Managing pool plant equipment.
* Project Management and working closely with contractors.
* Management of the maintenance team, including making sure procedures are followed correctly and that PPM schedules are up to date.
The Successful Maintenance and Facilities Manager:
* You will ideally have experience of running a multi-function operation including engineering and facilities.
* Having worked closely with contractors and running projects.
* You will have previous leadership experience.
* Have strong experience of facilities management.
* You will need to be a confident problem solver and comfortable working around the general public.
* Previous industrial experience will be advantageous.