#Job No. TW414a.
Maintenance Electrician (Electrically Biased, Multi-Skilled)
Tipton, West Midlands
Day Shift Moving to Double Days + Every Other Saturday
Up to £36,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + Day shifts (including alternate Saturdays) + Pension + 28 days Holiday
Maintenance Electrician with an electrical bias required for a day’s/ double day’s based role with a family run food manufacturing company. This role will start on day shift and will move to a double day’s pattern. The job will appeal to candidates looking to work within a well-run factory with a great working environment.
The electrically biased Maintenance Engineer will have experience in food / FMCG manufacturing. The required electrical experience is single phase & 3 phase experience. Any PLC fault finding experience is beneficial but not essential. The Mechanical elements of the role will include gears, bearings & basic pneumatics, hydraulics & facilities.
Day to day, the successful candidate will be performing a range of tasks to ensure the smooth running of the company’s machinery. You’ll spend your time on 60% breakdown repairs & 40% PPM. The company has the drive to become 80% proactive & 20% reactive. The machinery will include: filler machines, plastic cappers, sauce sachet machines & associated equipment.
This is an exciting chance to join a professional & stable food company that puts its employees first and provides a great salary.
The Maintenance Electrician Role:
* Attending to break downs on all food manufacturing machines – 60% of time
* Carrying out planned preventative machinery – 40% of time
* Shift – Rotating covering days/double days/alternate Saturdays
The Maintenance Electrician Person:
* Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* Experience in food / FMCG manufacturing
* Single and 3 phase skills are essential, any PLC fault finding is beneficial.
* Mechanical skill requirements are: gears, bearings, conveyors, strip down and re-build production machines, basic hydraulics & basic pneumatics
* Any electrical qualifications are beneficial NOT essential