#Job No. CB17.
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanically biased)
3 shift pattern 6:00am till 2:00pm / 2pm till 10pm / 10pm till 6am
Up to £32,988 DOE + Overtime (OTE £37,500) + Pension + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Call Out
A Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias and basic electrical skills is required for a highly successful, international manufacturer based near Mansfield. The company are offering on the job machinery training along with the chance of voluntary overtime to top up your earnings.
The role will be suited to mechanical engineers from ANY manufacturing background. The candidate will have experience working with hydraulics, bearings and conveyors. The candidate will also have basic electrical knowledge. Experience with single phase and 3 phase equipment is needed. Candidates with any experience with plastics or injection moulding experience are encouraged to apply.
The role will be both preventative and reactive maintenance (50/50 split) of the company’s production equipment. This covers a range of injection, rotational and blow moulding machinery. You will be in a team of two on all shifts completing maintenance activities across the site and installing new machinery when needed.
The site is clean and modern and there is a call out rota approximately 1 in 6 weekends, paid at premium rates.
* Rotating 3 shift pattern – 6:00am till 2:00pm / 2:00pm till 10:00pm / 10:00pm till 6:00am
* PPM and reactive maintenance
* Call out (approximately 1 in 6 weekends, paid at premium)
* Hydraulics, pneumatics, strip down and re-builds, conveyors and bearings
* Single phase, 3 phase and low voltage
* Maintenance Engineer (mechanically biased)
* Will come from ANY manufacturing background, ideally plastics
* Basic electrical skills needed – single and 3 phase